VeriStor maintains hardware and software from a majority of certified vendor partners in the VeriStor Labs for ongoing demonstration, benchmark, proof-of-concept, and support purposes.
VeriStor maintains complete lab and training facilities at our corporate offices outside of Atlanta, GA.
At any given time, over 30 next-generation storage and virtualization solution vendors are represented. While a wide range of hardware and software products are constantly moving in and out of the VeriStor Labs environment for specific projects, the large majority of the equipment is housed in the labs on a permanent basis. Many integrators maintain lab facilities, but very few nationwide have as broad a selection of next-generation technologies and vendors running full-time.
In addition to internal test, benchmarking, and support functions, the VeriStor Labs environment provides you with the opportunity to see and experiment with the wide variety of solutions VeriStor recommends, before committing to a purchase.
EXTENSIVE MULTI-VENDOR ENVIRONMENT
- All-Flash-Array (AFA) and Hybrid Virtualized Storage
- Converged and Hyper-Converged Systems
- Big Data / Analytics Platforms
- Security Solutions – Network, Data Center and Endpoint (see below)
- Scale-out Object Store and Cloud Gateways
- On-Premise and Cloud Backup and Data Protection
- End User Computing (EUC) and Mobility Solutions
- Automation / Orchestration / DevOps-CI/CD
- Corporate File/Sync and Share
COMPLETE PRIVATE CLOUD STACKS FROM HPE & DELL
- Continuous Vulnerability Discovery and Risk Mitigation
- Advanced Web Application Vulnerability Discovery and Remediation
- Malicious Behavior Analytics and Threat Sandboxing Technology
- Privileged Access Management and Credential Change Automation
- Advanced Honeypot Network with Automated Attack Redirection
- Agentless Cloud (Public, Private, & Hybrid) Protection Stack
- Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Exploitation Tools
- vSphere / vCloud / Horizon / NSX / vRealize
HPE CLOUD CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (CCOE)
EXTENSIVE VMWARE ENVIRONMENTS
- 10,40,25GbE / 8,16 Gb FC / FCoE / iSCSI / DCB
- Unified Fabric and I/O Virtualization
- Next Generation Firewalls / Open Network Operating Systems / WAN Optimization / SD-WAN / Open Network Switches / Network Management Software
- Extensive Wireless products from small office to large campus and retail space
PUBLIC CLOUD INTEGRATION / DEMO
- AWS / Azure / vCloud Air
In many cases, VeriStor will build-out fully functional, multi-vendor demo configurations and provide you with local and/or remote access for further functionality and procedural testing. By utilizing the VeriStor Labs and engineering resources in this way, we are able to facilitate a much faster turnaround on system proof-of-concept testing, saving you time internally and freeing your resources for other projects.
In addition, VeriStor often facilitates and manages multi-vendor proof-of-concept and pilot deployments for customers on-site.