At VeriStor, we understand that an IT professional’s need for education and training does not end with the completion of his or her formal schooling years. Today, more than ever, ongoing training and continuous education are paramount to maintaining and enhancing one’s skills and certifications, especially in response to the constant evolution in the technical industry.
VeriStor University was created with that very thought in mind – keep progressing our knowledge. Our 100-seat facility was designed to train, educate, and share the information that allows IT professionals to move forward, whether you are a vendor looking for a certification setting or a client needing additional training on specific products or services.
In addition to Vendor-led and other formal curriculum programs, VeriStor often creates and delivers customized training programs to our customers. These programs can cover a variety of best-practices around Virtual Infrastructure, Storage, and Data Protection.
VERISTOR UNIVERSITY INCLUDES:
- Complete class room set-up for 100 people
- Presentation Theater with dual 12′ HD Screen & Projection and Surround Audio
- Access to VeriStor Labs for hands-on instruction with a wide variety of hardware and software components
- Full VMware View Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Webex capabilities to support live technology webinars and remote training