OPERATE WITHOUT RISK...AND THE COST
Achieving reliable and repeatable recovery plans continues to be a major driving force behind virtualization today. However, even with virtualization helping reduce cost and complexity, the simple fact remains: your investment in DR is only as good as when you need it.
The CAPEX/OPEX your business invests in infrastructure supporting DR brings benefits only when a disaster strikes or proactive testing is required. This challenge in ROI causes many companies to see DR as a luxury they can afford to operate without, ultimately putting their business, their employees, and their customers at risk.
ON-DEMAND: WHEN & WHERE YOU NEED IT
VeriStor's Cloud Continuity for VMware vSphere helps address this risk by helping your business realize the benefits of a reliable and repeatable recovery plan with an 'on-demand' payment model that provides you immediate access to our secure standby resources only when and where you need it.
Built on a core set of leading-edge virtualization technologies, our unique cloud infrastructure design helps IT organizations already leveraging virtualization make a seamless transition of their primary services and applications to our standby cloud resources in a simple and cost-effective way... and with the security and reliability that your business depends on.
Our solution offers a unique combination of options and benefits, including:
- Agile compute, network and storage resource design allowing immediate, on-the-fly expansion or contraction of resources when needed
- Fully modular, redundant compute cloud built on VMware vSphere technology
- Highly flexible 'virtualized network' providing customized, fully segmented network and routing topologies per customer
- Fully block-virtualized storage tiers designed to meet a wide-range of application and database IO workloads
- Support for asynchronous array and host based replication models
- Customizable RPO/RTO to meet application and business requirements
- All services fully monitored, managed, and logged via VeriStor's secured 24 x 7 Network Operations Center (NOC)
- Highly secure network and server infrastructure meeting multiple compliances in PCI-DSS / HIPAA / HITECH / SOX
- New! - Support for TrendMicro SecureCloud providing AES 128 or 256 bit data encryption for virtual machines with hosted key-management
- Fully integrated IPS & IDS services with optional Anti-Virus protection services
- All infrastructure and operation systems housed in secure SAS 70 Type II and SSAE-16 compliant datacenters