ACHIEVING BUSINESS AGILITY, EFFICIENCY AND INNOVATION
Veristor Orchestration & Automation Services will help you advance your environment for superior business alignment by delivering infrastructure automation that reduces costs, improves service and increases business agility.
Enterprise IT can be complex and the demands great. To reduce this complexity while making the most of your environment, software, and tools (as well as the emerging Software Defined Data Center), Veristor offers a range of Orchestration & Automation solutions designed to align your business objectives with IT infrastructure and processes.
Because enterprise applications cover many disciplines and cross many requirements, Veristor takes an end-to-end approach to orchestration & automation. We’ve perfected this process of end-to-end integration to achieve the automation levels that help our customers achieve value beyond what they ever imagined possible.
Veristor Orchestration & Automation Services include:
- Cloud Automation
- Capacity On-Demand
- Automated and Policy-Based Provisioning
- Heterogenous Hypervisor Platform Management
- Governance and Policy Management
- Real-Time Reporting and Chargeback Execution
- Application Release Management
- Self-Service Infrastructure
- Closed Loop Remediation Automation
- DevOps-Focused Orchestration & Automation
SIMPLIFIED ORCHESTRATION ACROSS ALL PHYSICAL, VIRTUAL AND CLOUD LAYERS
As your environment evolves across a heterogeneous mix of physical, virtual and cloud layers, the management of those layers exponentially increases in complexity. Veristor Orchestration & Automation centralizes and simplifies these operations to increase your business agility and efficiency. Key functions such as monitoring, capacity planning, and chargebacks allow you to focus on innovation, while automated provisioning and configuration of new services provide seamless, easy functionality no matter how complex the infrastructure.
THE VALUE OF AUTOMATION – TODAY AND TOMORROW
When you engage with Veristor, you see benefits that are both immediate and long term:
- Eliminate the risk of human error and avoid systems outages for dramatically improved service levels
- Free up valuable IT resources, allowing your IT staff to focus on higher-priority strategic initiatives, rather than expend time on simply keeping things running
- Achieve new levels of business agility by becoming a proactive organization that can easily adapt to dynamically changing business requirements
THE DIFFERENCE IS EXPERIENCE
At Veristor we have spent more than decade providing the unbiased recommendations and guidance that help our customers achieve more – more availability, more agility and more efficiency. Over 600 companies, from SMB to Fortune 500, depend on Veristor as their trusted partner and advisor for the optimized infrastructure that will grow with them as their business demands evolve. The expertise we build on with each customer is the real-world experience that sets us apart.